Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Danny McBride


Soooo...another interesting morning here on the Backlot of Universal Studios. I was on my way to pick up some DVDs for the office when I met Danny McBride. He was very nice and totally cool. Here's how everything unfolded:

A lost-looking man asks me for directions. I was about 90% sure I knew who this guy was, but he was wearing sunglasses so I just kept my cool. So I help the guy out and tell him where to go and we're pretty much heading the same direction. So, on the stairs he holds out his hand and says, "Hi, I'm Danny." and we go through the pleasantries. On the outside I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow, but on the inside I'm like "OMGosh you were in Drillbit Taylor, Pineapple Express, TROPIC THUNDER!!"

And that's what happened this morning.

End transmission...

No comments:

Post a Comment