Saturday, November 21, 2009

To Autotune, or not to Autotune. Now there's a question...

This is a random transmission...

So, there has been a lot of debate over using Auto-tune in the music industry.   I concur that it is negatively affecting some artists (I mean c'mon T-Pain...enough already), but some good has come out of this newfound craze.



1. Owl City:  Hate or love, you know you totally love Adam Young's soothing Auto-tuned voice and the super chill and catchy synthpop beats.  Who can disagree with...
"I want to make myself believe..."
 Don't lie, you totally sang out the next line.





2. Auto-tuned YouTube videos: Okay, there are 100s if not 1000s of crappy ones, but then you come across gems such as 'Baby T-Pain' and, my personal favorite 'Kanye & Charlie Autotuned'.  Enjoy.



Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment