Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread?!

So I have had this for a few months now, and I must say it is one of the BEST things I own: NetflIx on Nintendo Wii!!  I can honestly, albeit somewhat shamefully, admit that there is a rented DVD from Netflix that has been gathering dust on my desk for the last 6 months because I have found no reason to send it in.  
With its incredibly easy to use interface, Netflix on Wii beats any Roku box or other Netflix on demand player.  When the queue is updated online, it also automatically and instantly updates in the Wii queue.  AWESOME!!  Because of this, I have been able to re-watch one of my all time favorite TV shows, "Arrested Development" over and over again, as well as become acquainted with new favorites such as "The IT Crowd".

Thank you Netflix and Nintendo for contributing to my anti-sociality!! :)

End transmission...

No comments:

Post a Comment